Whether you have lost a loved one or you want to pay homage to someone, choosing funeral flowers is not that easy. You must consider some facts before choosing the right funeral flowers. Let us give you some tips on how you can pay tribute to someone without making a mistake of selecting the wrong floral arrangement.
• First thing first, you need to consider the family that the deceased belonged to. If the family is known to be frugal, then don’t go for an over-the-top arrangement. If the family is known to give value to grand displays then a flamboyant arrangement will be best. However, considering that it is a funeral that you are going for; choose something that can convey your feelings of sorrow in the best way possible.
• There are distinct meanings to each flower. But with changing times those meanings are not applied with regularity anymore. This is the reason that there are no more boundaries when it comes to choosing the colour of the flowers. Think about what would honour the deceased most. It would be best to have a prior idea about his or her choice from the family members so that there is no ground of making a mistake.
• The place for the funeral matters too. If it is too small then lavish arrangements might look a bit out of place. Make sure that you know about the venue and customs of the family before deciding what you should go with.
• As we have discussed before, different flowers bear different meanings. Consider your choice based on the relationship that you had with the deceased. Here are some flowers that you may choose from: Lilies for conveying the message of eternal peace and rest Forget-me-nots for a sign of true love Lilac for first love White Roses for purity Daffodils for regards Blue periwinkles for friendship
If you are in Harpenden and looking for agencies that can give you suggestions on funeral flowers and memorials then you can go through their details online. Butterfly Funerals Ltd is one of the leading agencies giving services for funerals. Get in touch with us to get ideas on the right kind of funeral service to see-off your loved ones one last time.
Getting over the death of your loved ones is one of the most traumatic and emotional experiences you will ever go through. While you and everyone around you try to deal with grief, you have the added pressure of trying to arrange for bespoke funerals that reflect and respect the wishes of the deceased.
With the option of arranging for a bespoke funeral for the one you cared the most, it has become quite easy to ascertain every possible way to honour the last wishes of the deceased. This way, you can bid farewell to your loved one in a beautiful way.
Here is what you can do to give someone a heart-felt yet perfect goodbye:
1. Personalising a funeral requires a lot of time and efforts. A pre-planned funeral can be slightly more manageable. However, if you haven’t pre-planned it, the execution should include setting the theme, arranging flowers and catering.
2. Personalised order of service for a funeral can help families to commemorate the life and achievements of their loved one. Though it may outline what the family members and friends of the deceased should expect, and such sheets can serve as a lasting keepsake. Personalising the funeral service sheets can help giving the deceased a special send-off.
3.It is wise to not forgot that preparing for the order of service is an emotionally traumatic experience. However, it is important that the funeral stationery designers work closely with the family of the deceased to plan something unique that would reflect the person’s life. It should ideally have a summary of the life and also include hobbies, interests and any special and important events. You can also include poems, photographs, prayers and songs, or anything else that you consider fit.
So, if you reside in Markyate and are considering bespoke funerals with memorials or humanist services, you can consider Butterfly Funerals Ltd. It is one of the finest funeral planners in the industry and has years of experience in the field. Get in touch today and relieve yourself off the stress that could come as a result of arranging the last rites.
Since Humanist Services are not very common, it is important that you do thorough research before you arrange for it, especially if it is supposed to be done for your loved one. Humanist funerals are unconventional as it focuses on a celebration of the life led by the deceased by paying tribute and also focusing on those who have been left behind, thus making the entire process personal. A humanist service does not involve any religion as it is for those who led their lives without any religion. Hence there is no need to arrange for churches, hymns or even vicars. Considering the fact that these are off-track services, most often what it calls for, are bespoke funerals.
As opposed to the conventional practice of a priest conducting the funeral, it is a ‘celebrant’ who takes charge of the rites for a humanist service. Sometimes it is the closest friend or a family member who does the job, however, it is always advisable to appoint a celebrant to take away the stress from the close ones of the deceased, from taking center stage during the time of emotional crisis.
While the options of a burial or cremation still exist, it is pertinent to choose the perfect place. In case of a burial, you should look for a woodland or natural burial site. There are many natural burial sites available across the UK. If you opt for a natural burial site, it is important for you to have a fair knowledge about the rules that govern the site. These could be things like whether you are allowed to place stone memorials on the site, opening and closing hours etc.
Where to conduct a humanist service, depends on the type of the funeral. If the body is supposed to be cremated, the service is typically conducted at the crematorium and likewise, it is done at the natural burial site, if the body is buried.
If you are looking for the best humanist service providers, The Butterfly Funerals in Markyate has your back. It is the best place to flock to for pre-paid funerals and humanist services, especially if you want to bid adieu to your loved one as per their specific last wishes.
The next-of-kin order, if a person dies without a will, is as follows:
- The spouse
- The Children (including legally adopted children)
- The parents
- The siblings
Will writing is encouraged to ensure that there is a clear direction regarding who will have what responsibilities in your absence, and the rights of your relatives on your estate.
Who should have your money, property and possessions when you die
Who will be in charge of your estate and follow your instructions as documented in the will? This person essentially is the executor and you can always nominate more than one person for the job
Funerals are one of the saddest occasions in a family. The beloved one has passed away recently but the memories will live on. However to make sure that the funeral occasion is well planned it is important for the family members to take care that all the arrangements are nicely done. In the memory of the deceased person, it is nice to arrange for beautiful flowers as a token of respect.
There are various flowers that can be chosen for the occasion of the funeral which may include Aster, Rose, Lily, Chrysanthemum, and Carnation. The colour of the flower also plays a very important role to set the mood of the funeral service. The colours of the flowers are mostly either darker shades of purple or brown or it can be white. The funeral flowers must not be overly vibrant which will be a disruption to the mood of the occasion.
Butterfly Funerals is one of the most efficient funeral service providers in the Markyate region. We provide funeral flowers, Headstone Services, and Will Writing services. We understand that funeral occasions are difficult for the family members, therefore, we take care that most of the arrangements are done independently by us. We would take utmost care that you are bothered the least and you can spend time recollecting the memories of the loved one who has passed away. Our professional helpers would make your occasion well arranged. If you have the unfortunate task of arranging a funeral then get in touch with us today.
A pre-planned funeral service is one of the latest trends which are being observed in multiple countries. More number of people are planning their own funeral service so that the pressure or the burden on the loved ones is reduced. There are various benefits associated with the process of pre-planning funeral services. One becomes mentally peaceful knowing that all the arrangements after death have been made. The responsibilities of the family members are reduced, and the burden of the expense is already taken care of by the prepaid funerals.
Here are the things you need to take care of when planning your funeral service:
- Choosing the method of disposition-
You may choose from the following options: Burial, cremation, hydrolysis or others. There are various types of burial methods including the green burial.
- Flowers and other materials-
Funeral Flowers are an essential part of any funeral ceremony. You might be wanting to choose a particular variety of flower which you like to be dominantly used at your funeral service.
All your wealth, property and belongings have to have a proper destination after you pass away. Therefore it is your responsibility to revise all your wills or make wills if you do not already have one. You need to decide how your wealth will be used in your absence.
Butterfly Funerals Ltd is one of the most professional funeral services that provide pre-planned or pre-paid funeral services. We truly realise how much sad a funeral must be for the family members. We sensitively handle various funeral operations and always remain beside the family at the time of their grief.
Death is an inevitable occurrence in our lives. No matter how prepared you are, the very thought of losing your life or the lives of your loved ones will always make you shudder. Once you or your loved one has passed it is one of the toughest times of your life. While the bereavement brings irreparable grief, it is also the unfortunate time to plan their funeral.
Funerals are a topic that we just tend to avoid and planning for it in advance can seem daunting and uncomfortable. However, advanced funeral plans are one of the best gifts that you can give to your family members. They can be relieved of the hassle of the funeral proceedings in what is a terrible time. It is the last thing you want to think about but they are also very beneficial financially too.
Prepaid Funerals, a modern concept, is just what it sounds like – a set of funeral arrangements, as detailed as you desire, that have been paid for beforehand. Either the entire funeral has been paid off, or money has been set aside to help towards the funeral.
While designating a joint bank account, setting up a payable on a death bank account, using an existing life insurance policy or even an insurance policy set up through a funeral director, are all options when it comes to prepaid funeral.
Butterfly Funerals Ltd allows you to deposit your payment through a secured payment. The upside of this arrangement is that irrespective of the economic climate, the funeral is still carried out as per what you have decided. However, it is absolutely imperative that no matter what plans you have agreed upon, you need to communicate that to your family members. This is because sometimes the details are either mentioned in the deceased’s will or kept in a safe deposit box and more often than not, grieving family members will not bother to check the will or the deposit box before the final rites are completed.
If the thought of revisiting your existing will or preparing a fresh one for the first time has ever crossed your mind, no time is a better time than the present. An average person will always try and delay the process of preparing a will. What you must consider, is, a will is actually execution of your last wishes that need to be abided by law.
One generally relies on family and friends to appoint the best legal practitioner to get the job done. But if you want a professional to take care of the will writing for you and you live in the Bedfordshire area, Butterfly Funerals can be a brilliant option as they are committed to making the most difficult times in life, simple and hassle-free as possible.Explore the vast array of services that they have to offer during the most difficult moments of your life. With the able leadership of Teresa and Peter, Butterfly Funerals have been in the business for the last 30 years. What sets them apart from the rest, is their eye for detail and perfection with the right mix of compassion and empathy.
Loss of a close one is always a difficult and emotional experience for everyone involved. Not long after the dust has settled down on the death of a loved one, you then have to go through even more pain and trauma when the time comes to organize a funeral.
Knowing how to organize funeral services such as cremation (burial), location, memorial services and who is coming is a difficult process. Then there are the small arrangements such as arranging the headstone, making floral arrangements and bidding a tribute to that special person. After you have just lost the love of your life or mam/dad etc, it can become too much to take in. So, in this dilemma, the Funeral Directors in Dunstable can be your compassionate friend to give you a hassle-free funeral service.
Introducing Butterfly funerals, the experienced funeral and cremation service provider. Their dedicated services help make the funeral process run smooth as possible. After all, the only thing you need in a time like this is helpful compassionate people to help ease your suffering.
Some of the amazing Funeral Services include-
- Arranging the appropriate florist to make the floral tributes flawless
- Experienced Funeral Directors let you get your head around things and let you mourn your loved ones while they make all of the arrangements for you.
- Their expert Headstone Services are second to none. With all of their contacts they can help you choose the right headstone in order to create a lasting tribute in honour of that special person
- They are able to provide Pre Paid Funerals for those who do not want put financial burden upon their families once they pass away
- A friendly and empathetic service to ease your pain and help you soften the blow to get back to the next stage of life
- Memorial services that include churchyard stones, lawn stones, individually designed memorials, kerb sets, granite vases, cremation tablets and so on
- Innovative floral tribute specific to your needs
- Offering a unique solution for will writing or reviewing
So if you want Pre Paid Funerals or a tragedy has struck and you need help with some funeral arrangements, don’t hesitate to contact Butterfly Funerals Ltd, they are there to help you in your time of need.